Edu project

Rollie Gutierrez regutz at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 12:14:54 UTC 2006

Jerome,

  I'm glad that to know that you have already embarked on this noble project. Yes, I agree that these organizations group together to get better hold of others who could be instrumental in pushing through with the plans.

  With the Edubuntu mission on hand, there's only one way to go... literacy to all.

  God bless our project.

  ---Rollie--

Jerome Gotangco <jgotangco at ubuntu.com> wrote:
  Hi Rollie,

Thanks for your email. In behalf of the Edubuntu council,
congratulations on your plans to distribute Edubuntu in the
Philippines. Just to let you know, I'm also a fellow "pinoy" based in
Quezon City. I also currently work for the ABS-CBN Foundation wherein
we have a project to utilise Edubuntu in our E-Media program. There
are many organisations that has plans to do this as well. Maybe its
time for these groups to sit together and discuss a grand plan instead
of having separate initiatives, after all, we're all pushing the same
platform which is Edubuntu.

Perhaps this is something we could work on in the near future?

Best,

Jerome

--
Jerome Gotangco