Edgy+1: Edubuntu for Secondary Schools & Edubuntu for Universities

Simon Ruiz sruiz at mccsc.edu
Thu Oct 19 17:54:25 UTC 2006

Right on, I appreciate that information.

Of course, our deployment of Ubuntu is still strictly in Language Arts (English for English speakers) classrooms at the moment, but I find it both personally interesting and reassuring as I look towards the future and the possibility of our Ubuntu deployment creeping out into the rest of the school.

Thanks!

Simón