[Fwd: Re: Edubuntu: Gallium vs. Kalzium]

HOMMA ToshiTeru yui at yui.co.jp
Mon Oct 2 11:58:13 UTC 2006

Hi Ed and all

reading your posting, i really respect your work to improve education
in Africa.

i am not an expert in this, but my two cents worth below.

found a command apt-cdrom.
wouldn't it be useful when you have extra CD's with repositories?
would be nice if there's a shell program to run the command when you
insert a CD-ROM, and perhaps erase unused ones from the sources.list
when the CD-ROM is removed. Will this make apt complain or confused?

-- teru