Edubuntu CD's quantity via Shipit

Mauricio Hernandez Z. mhz.chile at gmail.com
Mon May 22 06:21:58 UTC 2006

Please forgive my ignorance but I looked through the IRC logs and I did
not see any lines mentioning why Shipit allows to only ask for a maximum
of 5 CD's.

Could someone tell me why this little amount?

I know Edubuntu is not meant to be given to every end-user interested
(like Ubuntu CD's) but to organizations and therefore, one CD per
institution might be enough. However, 5 CD's are still too few chances.

Is there any procedure I could follow to get at least about 50 CD's?
(esp. considering this is the first time we'll be able to show off nice
printed original material)

Kindest regards,

MHZ

--
[texto escrito sin acentos o caracteres especiales para evitar
potenciales conflictos de lectura entre clientes de correos]