Agenda Edubuntu Cookbook Meeting Thursday 30 March 12:00 UTC
hbos at osso.nl
Fri Mar 24 13:57:50 UTC 2006
Following up on my previous post, we have scheduled a meeting for the
Your welcome to join in. More information in my previous mail to list
"Ubuntu Cookbook Status/Future" and the EdubuntuCookbook pages in the wiki.
When: Thursday 30 March 2006 at 12:00 UTC.
Where: #ubuntu-meeting at irc.freenode.net
If you have comments about the agenda or want to submit extra items
please let me know so I can incorporate it into the agenda and prepare
1) Define purpose and role of the book.
2) Set deadlines for Dapper version.
3) Define scope. What do we want in the book and what not.
4) Collaboration method. Wiki? Docbook?
5) Revise current chapter layout.
6) Define what each chapter should cover.
I expect the meeting to take 1,5 to 2 hours, depending on the
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 191 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the edubuntu-devel