Web based applications

ksankar at gte.net ksankar at gte.net
Tue Mar 7 19:10:24 UTC 2006

iles,

	Excellent insights. We need the trademarked term "Just Works" and like you pointed out "cool stuff into schools in a relatively painless way". Installation and integration aspects are a good opportunity for Edubuntu to address. From my (very) limited exposure, the way to bootstrap might be with a proposal, articulating the concepts, an outline of what needs to be done et al and possibly get it approved for next release. May be, we can start with an outline. Thoughts ?

Cheers
<k/>