Repost ltsp problem

James Call jamescall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 17:32:51 UTC 2006

I posted this last week.  I hope I don't get banned from the list for
reposting, but I didn't get any response, and I am totally stuck with
6 compaq deskpro en 64mb ram computers in our schools computer lab.

 I finally got the machine to start booting, but
it reaches a point where it does nothing, these are the 4 last lines I get:

Begin: Running /scripts/nfs-top...
Done.
[4294679.422000] NET: Registered protocol family 17
IP-Config: eth0 hardware address [Insert MAC Address here] into 1500
DHCP RARP

I followed the instructions as mentioned on that HOWTO, but that's what
I get, the PC is not frozen, since I can hit ctrl+alt+del and the
machine reboots. Anyone know how can I fix this?
--

Thanks, James