Intro: Richard Weideman - Education Programme Manager

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Thu Jul 27 15:28:15 UTC 2006

On Thursday 27 July 2006 16:45, Richard Weideman wrote:
> I've recently been appointed by Mark as Education Programme Manager for
> Canonical.

Hello Richard,

Congratulations on your appointment, it is good to see that somebody will
finally be dedicated to focusing on what is without question one of the most
important aspects of developing a whole product for customers.

Here at InWords we have several projects on the boiler, centered on training
and education. At present we are focused on developing ECDL courseware
[http://www.inwords.co.za/content/view/103/68/]. The Ubuntu courseware is
nearing completion and will be made commercially available soon.

If we can help in some nice way. Just let me know.

--
Ask me about the Monkey.

Sean Wheller
Technical Author