Calling for UBZ BOF Topic Suggestions

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 16 07:47:02 UTC 2005

Hi Jane!

Jane Weideman [2005-09-15 12:20 +0200]:
> For more details around UBZ please take a look at the wiki page:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBelowZero

At least I made a bad experience with FooRoadmap specifications
(LanguagePackRoadmap, ProactiveSecurityRoadmap, PrintingRoadmap). We
should stop writing specs that comprise half of the world, and rather
do separate specs that solve one problem. This will help us to keep
track of the progress much easier, because we will never manage to
finish such huge specs in just one release cycle. Also, it is much
more fun to work on a concrete spec than a huge pile of ideas when you
can never update the status to Implemented.

I would like to drop above three roadmaps from the UBZ list and
instead create separate specs for the remaining pieces (as noted in
the BreezyGoals).

Is that fine for everybody?

Thanks,

Martin