[yhslug] ubuntu installation question

flint at flint.com flint at flint.com
Mon Sep 5 14:51:59 UTC 2005

Dear Phil,

One other thing, it is real important to report bugs to the following:

http://bugzilla.ubuntu.com/

I know that once you have fixed this with my brilliant suggestion, you
will likely not continue to consider this a bug.  I would plead with you
to be the good soldier and bitch and whine about this up this appropriate
channel.

Particularly about Dell installs, which are supposed to be perfect.

:^)

Regards,

Paul

* To contact me try:                                           *
*       Paul Flint                        VOX  202 537 0480    *
*       EMAIL flint at flint.com             HOME 703 524 1657    *
*                    WEB http://www.flint.com                  *
    To speed delivery please send plain text not HTML mail.