thin client how to

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 19 14:13:19 UTC 2005

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 18.10.2005, 23:20 -0400 schrieb Josiah Johnston:
> I feel silly for asking, but how do I get thin clients to work?
>
> The whole network boot thing is still new to me. I think it would be
> very helpful to include a diagram like these folks have:
i quickly made some diagrams with explaining text on
http://wiki.edubuntu.org/EdubuntuWiring i'll add a more textual Howto
over time that describes the technology a bit detailed. For now i can
only point you to http://wiki.edubuntu.org/EdubuntuInstallNotes where
the necessary docs for getting ltsp running with a edubuntu install are
linked and the list of known issues is shown.

ciao
	oli