Laptop thin client.

Philipp Schröder philipp at din15.org
Sun Oct 16 20:19:35 UTC 2005

Hi,

I would also appreciate any help on this matter!

I would like to use two laptops as a minimal, *mobile demo setup* to be
able to demonstrate to schools/interested parties how Edubuntu works: My
newer laptop as server and the old laptop (PCMCIA) as thin client!

Greetings, Philipp

--

Philipp Schroeder
DIN15 / Information Architecture & Interaction Design
www.din15.org, philipp at din15.org