EdubuntuStudyPackages

Mauricio Hernandez mhz.chile at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:15:21 UTC 2005

if any one interested in this, please jump in.

http://wiki.edubuntu.org/EdubuntuStudyPackages

So far, Ricardo Strusberg from Venezuela has shown deep interest in
the idea. Also, JoseCifuentes and Sergio Vergara both from Chile.

Any other language speakers?

We need to plan how we'll be able to this packaging. Content is not so
difficult to generate but id does take dedication.

Packaging? Ogra will teach us :)
--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

"Hell is repeating someone else's mistakes"
 (JPS)

[Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales o acentos para evitar
conflictos de lectura entre sistemas]

[En smilar contexto, evitemos enviar archivos .doc, .ppt o .xls.
Intentemos enviar solo formatos libres y mas livianos, como lo son
.txt, .html, .pdf, .odt, etc.]