[Fwd: TeacherTool]

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 18 11:48:37 UTC 2005

hi,
On Fr, 2005-11-18 at 12:13 +0200, Jane Weideman wrote:
> TeacherTool or TeachersPet already available or not? I couldn't finde the
> package.  I would be very interested to test it for the computer net in my
> school.
as i mentioned in another mail to this list, an early version that
finally works with our ltsp implementation is packaged under the name
student-control-panel and available in ubuntu dapper, if you want to
help improving it, a bzr archive is here:

http://people.ubuntu.com/~ogra/bzr-archive/student-control-panel-0.1/

ciao
	oli