[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Edubuntu Animated Characters]]

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Thu Jul 21 10:08:01 UTC 2005

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Jeff Waddell <jefferydouglaswaddell at gmail.com>
To: janew at hbd.com, tiglionabbit at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Edubuntu Animated Characters]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:20:08 -0500

I'm not an animator so I'm not sure how good this package is, however
GIMP has an animation package that you can add on.....I believe it's
simply called gimp animation.  FilmGIMP also has some really cool
features, although I believe they are more for making movies....On the
GIMP's (www.gimp.org) home page go to the ftp for 2.2.8 (stable) and
choose a site to download from, choose the plug-ins directory, choose
v2.0, and then choose GAP (Gimp Animation Package) and download it.
Here's what the readme says about it.

--->GAP Readme
The GIMP Video menu 2.0.

The GIMP-GAP (GIMP Animation Package) is a collection of Plug-Ins to
extend GIMP 2.0 with capabilities to edit and create animations as
sequences of single frames.

<---GAP Readme

Hope this is useful

Jeff