[Fwd: suggets 2 open source software for including in edubuntu and/or ubuntu]

Mauricio Hernandez Z. mhz.chile at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:20:12 UTC 2005

> Looking on the exelearning download page (http://exelearning.org/?q=downloads), we see a section titled "Linux Ubuntu" with nothing under it yet.  Does that mean an Ubuntu deb package will be soon forthcoming?
> jeff

Indeed, AFAIK, last time I talked to Matt S., one of the Developers, he
was very enthusiastic about including a package for Ubuntu (actually, we
spoke about Edubuntu ;) ).

Since then, I have not received news from him, which reminds me it's
time to 'poke' him  about it, real nicely :)

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

Edubuntu Chile
irc.freenode.net | #edubuntu #edubuntu-es

ID #287183

[I dream of things that never were and say 'Why Not?']

/!\ Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales para evitar
conflictos de lectura con otros lectores de correos.