hi

Romano romano.art at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:01:23 UTC 2005

hi, i´m Romano.

i´m a visual artist and a media ativist. I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I
have a radio program on a free radio, and i use free software to build my
visual poems and my sound works.

Now i´m teaching animation and 3D visualization, on a particular university
at night. i´m a webdesigner, too, on CEDERJ, a public institution from
online degree education on Rio de Janeiro.

I´m mastered on visual arts in UFRJ, a federal university on Rio.

i hope i can contribute with edubuntu with my work and skills.

[],

romano
<http://www.oinusitado.com>