EDUBUNTU MEETING NOTICE: Wednesday 3 August at 12:00 UTC.

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Tue Aug 2 06:15:06 UTC 2005

Hi all, I have scheduled the next Edubuntu meeting for
*** Wednesday 3 August at 12:00 UTC, on #ubuntu-meeting ***

This is an open meeting, which can be attended by anyone with an
interest. However, please note that we are focusing on the current
development objectives for the impending Breezy Release at this time
(not future wish lists etc). Once the Breezy Release is buttoned down
and under control we'll start looking at all the cool stuff available
for Breezy+1.

At this meeting we will discuss:
      * Current status of the edubuntu distro - and a review of Oliver's
        Development Roadmap (Milestones, ctivities and requirements
        going forward to the release date). This could include requests
        for assistance from Oliver.
      * Testing requirements, as per Olivers testing Plan.
      * Documentation current status, and requirements to completion by
        release date, wrt ubuntu documentation and the cookbook.
      * Art work, what's done, what still needs to be done, and by
        whom.
      * General community involvement, how, what, where etc...
      * Expanding on Launch ideas.
      * Please contact me if you'd like any other agenda items added.

Notes from the previous meeting are available at:
http://www.edubuntu.org/MeetingRecords

See you there.

Regards,

--