Accepted bandwidthd 2.0.1+cvs20050208-9 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 3 11:18:48 BST 2006
-> Component: universe Section: net
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:01:20 +0100
Binary: bandwidthd-pgsql, bandwidthd
Maintainer: Andreas Henriksson <andreas at fatal.se>
Changed-By: anonym <launch at mailinator.com>
bandwidthd - Tracks usage of TCP/IP and builds html files with graphs
Closes: 313182 372710 382233 384427 389967
bandwidthd (2.0.1+cvs20050208-9) unstable; urgency=medium
* Don't fail if ucf isn't available on postrm. (Closes: #389967)
* ucf --purge apparently isn't enough to remove the config files,
use rm to finish the job.
* Remove cdf logs and graphs when purging the static bandwidthd package.
* Indent Homepage in package description with an extra space as
suggested in the 6.2.4 "Upstream home page" part of Debian Developer's
Reference - Best Packaging Practices.
bandwidthd (2.0.1+cvs20050208-8) unstable; urgency=low
The "James Westby Rocks" cleanup-edition:
(Thanks for reviewing and giving lots of helpful cleanup suggestions)
* Skip fourth number in Standards-Version.
* Update to debhelper compat 5 - no changes needed apparently.
- change build-dependency to >= 5.0.0
* Use "Homepage:" in package description for upstream website.
* Use variables ($DESC) everywhere instead of writing out the value
in the init.d script.
* Update headers in debian/po/ translation files.
* Simplify distclean rule in debian/rules.
* Remove (more or less) empty debian/*.prerm files.
* Add build-dependency on po-debconf.
* I've also got a new email address (s/fjortis.info/fatal.se/).
bandwidthd (2.0.1+cvs20050208-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Move misplaced binary-indep rules to install in
debian/rules. (Closes: #372710)
* Implement bandwidthd-pgsql.conf template usage in debconf script,
* Update debian/TODO.
* Refrase debconf template as recommended by policy in
debian/templates according to lintian suggestion.
* Bump up Standards-Version to debian-policy 184.108.40.206.
* Update Swedish translation (sv).
* Add Czech translation (cs), thanks to Martin Sin (Closes: #382233)
* Add French translation (fr), thanks to Steve (Closes: #313182, #384427)
* Fix parsing of iproute2 route output for /32 routes.
- Thanks to Alexis Huxley for debugging.
e1424cbc6e2f65e030ec46e5a06556b5 797 net optional bandwidthd_2.0.1+cvs20050208-9.dsc
99651a405df33a38cd73f757f62c0527 40954 net optional bandwidthd_2.0.1+cvs20050208-9.diff.gz
More information about the edgy-changes