[ubuntu/disco-proposed] surfraw 2.3.0-0.1 (Accepted)
jeremy at bicha.net
Sun Nov 11 12:22:34 UTC 2018
surfraw (2.3.0-0.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Change watch file to download GPG signature
* Update to debhelper from compat 6 to 11. It solved
issue with autoconf -- build system, as present in release
archive, expects aclocal-1.15, while sid provides aclocal-1.16.
Debhelper-11 regenerates autotools build system automatically.
* Add missing dependency on bin:sensible-utils. It is needed, since
in default configuration /etc/xdb/surfraw/conf refers to
* Update standards version to 4.2.1 (no changes needed)
* Fix spelling error in debian/copyright
* Set Rules-Requires-Root field to 'no' in debian/control
* Update Vcs-* and Homepage links in debian/control
* Clean-up debian/copyright
* Fix whitespace errors in debian/changelog and debian/control
* Use secure url when referring to copyright format
* Install examples, provided by upstream
* Fix email of mailing list in Maintainer field
* Reduce redundancy in debian/control, using S: variable substitution
* Remove 'postrm' maintainer script. It attempted to remove
/etc/surfraw_elvi.list script, that is not present in current version.
[ Jason Ryan ]
* New upstream version (Closes: #856106)
* Select Perl version at buildtime (Mark Meyer)
* Remove lynx-cur (Closes: #882286)
* Packages the https elvi (Closes: #856108)
Date: 2018-11-11 10:38:23.985486+00:00
Signed-By: Jeremy Bicha <jeremy at bicha.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Disco-changes