PPU upload rights application for sosreport

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed May 31 21:39:15 UTC 2023

Hey there,

Le 31/05/2023 à 19:20, Utkarsh Gupta a écrit :
> I'd rather have us schedule
> a special meeting

I agree that the backlog and delay is suboptimal. I would be fine trying
to schedule an extra meeting if we manage to find a slot that works for
enough DMB members but I would also suggest that we revisit the '1
application by meeting' rule. It probably make sense to have 'one
coredev application by meeting' but some of our current backlog are PPU
and Contributor Developers applications. Those are usually shorter to
review and if we start the meeting on time and apply the 'keep meetings
moving' I feel like we should be able to process a PPU + a contributor
developer application in one meeting.

Cheers,
Sébastien Bacher