PPU upload rights application for sosreport

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Mon May 29 19:14:33 UTC 2023

Hi,

On Mon, May 29, 2023 at 06:35:55PM +0200, Lukasz Zemczak wrote:
> As at today's DMB meeting we were not able to achieve quorum and the
> next DMB application slot is already taken, we have decided to try and
> handle Nikhil's application via e-mail.

Sorry, like others it was a public holiday here today and I was out.

I have a strong preference to handle applications in real time and that
is the current default method, so could we give that a chance first
please? There's a meeting slot available on 26 June for example, and
given that Nikhil first applied only today and without any prior notice,
that doesn't seem unreasonable.

Robie