PPU upload rights application for sosreport

Utkarsh Gupta utkarsh.gupta at canonical.com
Fri Jun 30 08:32:46 UTC 2023

Hello,

On Mon, May 29, 2023 at 2:06 PM Nikhil Kshirsagar
<nikhil.kshirsagar at canonical.com> wrote:
> I am the maintainer of the Ubuntu sosreport package
> (https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sosreport/) since the last one
> year.
>
> I'd like to apply for PPU upload rights for sosreport. This is my
> application - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/nkshirsagar/UbuntuPerPackageUploaderApplication

In the last meeting, DMB unanimously voted in favor of Nikhil's PPU
application. Please welcome Nikhil as the newest member of the Ubuntu
uploader's team. \o/

Nikhil, I've added you to ~ubuntu-dev and a TB member shall soon
adjust ACL for the sosreport package.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate in
reaching out.

- u