Accidental Expiry for smoser from core-dev and MOTU

Utkarsh Gupta utkarsh.gupta at canonical.com
Tue Oct 18 08:47:35 UTC 2022

Hello,

On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 8:13 PM Scott Moser <smoser at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> As far as I can tell, my ubuntu-core-dev membership also expired at
> some point, but I cannot tell when.  I absolutely did not intend to
> let that lapse.
>
> I would like to maintain both memberships.  I am by no means as active
> in Ubuntu as I once was, but still am a very active user and even
> occasional development / bug fix pull requests [...]

After discussing this in yesterday's meeting, I've reinstated Scott
Moser as a core-dev as there was a quorum for the same.

Welcome back to ~ubuntu-core-dev, Scott. Do note that the term expires
on 17th Oct 2022 if not reinstated yourself. :)

P.S: Thanks for sticking around, I really like the community presence. \o/

- u