Accidental Expiry for smoser from core-dev and MOTU

Brian Murray brian at canonical.com
Wed Oct 12 21:28:59 UTC 2022

At least 13 months without an upload seems like a long time to me, I had
trouble remembering some commands after a week of vacation[1]! While you
could have just self-renewed your membership and this wouldn't have come
up because it has been "some considerable time"[2] I think its worth
discussing and voting on at the next DMB meeting.

[1] I am getting to be an old man though.
[2]
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/KnowledgeBase#Accidental_Expiry

Brian