MOTU application Alexandre Ghiti

Utkarsh Gupta utkarsh.gupta at canonical.com
Tue Oct 18 08:25:37 UTC 2022

Hello,

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 6:38 PM Alexandre Ghiti
<alexandre.ghiti at canonical.com> wrote:
> I'd like to announce my application for MOTU, you'll find the full
> application on the wiki:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlexandreGhiti/MOTUDeveloperApplication
>
> I have added myself to the next meeting which will be held the
> 3rd of October 2022.

After the initial meeting, the voting moved to the mailing list due to
lack of quorum. But unfortunately, as it stands out, the board didn't
vote in Alexandre's favor to become MOTU but provided them with great
feedback.

We appreciate your work for Ubuntu and look forward to your
re-application at a near-future meeting! \o/

- u