Application to form delegated team for sosreport

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Tue May 17 16:45:32 UTC 2022

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 06:34:58AM -0400, Dan Streetman wrote:
> I am applying for creation of a delegated team for upload access of
> (initially) the sosreport package.

This was discussed in the DMB meeting yesterday. Our conclusion is that
we will generally only create packagesets when we have a pattern of two
or more uploaders to two or more packages already approved. In the
meantime, we ask that applicants apply directly for PPU instead. We will
convert from PPU to packageset when required and without disrupting
existing uploaders.

So for sosreport, we suggest that you ask your colleagues who want to
upload to sosreport, and/or any other related packages, to simply apply
for that directly in the first instance.

We will document this as a general policy for the future.

HTH,

Robie