Application for per-package upload rights for openvswitch and ovn packages

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Mon Mar 21 23:35:43 UTC 2022

Hello everyone!

At today's DMB meeting, we started reviewing Frode's PPU application,
but due to the lack of quorum we were not able to finish during the
IRC meeting. Therefore we are now switching the review to e-mail.
https://new.ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2022/ubuntu-meeting.2022-03-21-19.11.moin.txt

I think everyone from the current DMB besides Robie was already able
to ask questions (please see the logs above for details). Robie, do
you want to ask some questions, or should we start the vote?

Let's try handling this as soon as possible!

Best regards,