PPU application: Luca Boccassi

Dan Streetman ddstreet at canonical.com
Wed Jan 5 18:33:31 UTC 2022

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 7:43 AM Luca Boccassi <bluca at debian.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to put myself forward for a PPU application for the packages I
> maintain as a Debian Developer.

For the ML record, the list of packages you are applying for is:
dpdk, dpdk-kmods, driverctl, dbus-broker, sdbus-cpp, tpm2-tss-engine,
mkosi, openconnect, network-manager-openconnect, vpnc-scripts, czmq

I reviewed your application, and everything looks excellent; you have
good endorsements, you already have upload rights in Debian for the
packages and you already are actively involved in their maintenance in
Debian.

Thus, please consider this email my official +1 vote to grant you PPU
rights for that package list.

The rest of the DMB will likely provide votes at the Jan 10 meeting,
unless they would like to provide a vote by email as well.

Thanks!