DMB 'rotating' chair list

Dan Streetman ddstreet at canonical.com
Tue Jan 4 22:49:05 UTC 2022

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 4:31 PM Dan Streetman <ddstreet at canonical.com> wrote:

> For quite a few meetings now, our 'rotating chair' list hasn't quite
> worked out, and we do a quick poll at the start of each meeting to
> figure out who will chair.
>
> As I don't *mind* chairing, I'd like to propose changing our rotating
> list of who chairs each meeting to an opt-in list of DMB members who
> actually want to, and actually will be able to, chair the meeting.
>
> I'm not sure why anyone would object to that change, but does any member object?

Thanks @sil2100 and @rafaeldtinoco, I've updated the DMB agenda with
the opt-in chairing list (which currently includes only sil2100 and
myself).

Obviously, if any other DMB members object and/or would like to opt-in
to the chairing list, we can discuss at the Jan 10 meeting, especially
considering some members may not have been online over the holiday
break; the wiki page update is of course not "final" by any means if
there are any concerns with the change.