Application for universe-contributor

Heinrich Schuchardt heinrich.schuchardt at canonical.com
Thu Feb 10 13:44:21 UTC 2022

On 2/10/22 14:37, Robie Basak wrote:
> Hi Heinrich,
>
> On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 01:13:48PM +0100, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
>> I created my application to become a universe-contributor at
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HeinrichSchuchardt/UbuntuDeveloperApplication.
>
> Thank you for your application!
>
> Could you please clarify if you're applying for "Ubuntu Contributing
> Developers" (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#ContribDev)
> or "MOTU" (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#MOTU)?

Dear Robie,

thanks for reviewing.

I want to become "Ubuntu Contributing Developer".

The template
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/DeveloperApplicationTemplate
offers the following choice:
<universe-contributor|MOTU|core-dev|upload rights for package(s) <X>>.

If universe-contributor does not mean "Ubuntu Contributing Developer",
it might be helpful to update the template.

I have added ""Ubuntu Contributing Developer" to my application now.

Best regards

Heinrich