Driving things forward

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 22 19:00:06 UTC 2021

I just wanted to thank Dan for driving things forward. I appreciate it.

Recently we seem to have had some busy meetings and so some of the
reform proposals had fallen by the wayside. It's good to be continuing
to push on them. I agree that we need some reform here to get the DMB
more effective, and reduce delays for applicants.

With there being a number of concurrent "reform" threads going on at the
moment, I intend to continue chipping away at them. I have some other
non-DMB "Ubuntu admin" threads on the go too - not all of them public.

Sorry about my -1 vote. I wish I'd had a chance to discuss that earlier,
but with the recent applications my DMB time was full. But I appreciate
that you also had to push forward! Hopefully my answer is constructive
and if the motion doesn't pass then we will still have something that
will work.