MOTU Application

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Mon Oct 18 16:49:28 UTC 2021

Hello DMB members!

We reviewed Simon Chopin's application during today's DMB meeting but
were unable to reach a definite vote. The current situation is:
Votes for: 1, Votes against: 2, Abstentions: 1

Meeting logs: https://new.ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2021/ubuntu-meeting.2021-10-18-15.09.moin.txt

As there are still 3 DMB members that can potentially vote and affect
the result, we have decided to move further discussions and/or votes
to the mailing list.

Remaining DMB members (Rafael, Eric, Simon): please check the above
logs, ask questions and/or send your vote here (or privately) as soon
as possible.

Thank you!