Proposition to convert Dave Jones PPU rights list to a raspi packageset - vote

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Mon Mar 29 12:22:37 UTC 2021

I think this should be fine, although currently u-boot and
flash-kernel are essentially crucial to the raspberry pi experience -
and I don't think we use any of those for any 'officially' supported
devices. So I'm fine either way, as long as Dave is able to still
upload those two packages. That being said, I think anyone that would
be helping out and working on the raspi story might need to have
upload rights to at least flash-kernel (as u-boot is less of a thing
for pi in the later series).

Cheers,

--
Ɓukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak