Add studio-controls to UbuntuStudio packageset

Dan Streetman dan.streetman at canonical.com
Thu May 14 21:50:50 UTC 2020

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 3:47 PM Erich Eickmeyer <eeickmeyer at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi DMB,
>
> Could we add studio-controls to the Ubuntu Studio packageset? It's the
> continuation of ubuntustudio-controls as an upstream package.

done.

> Also, considering (to my knowledge) the ACL has not been updated to give
> me the Ubuntu Studio packageset (although it was approved), could we
> temporarily add studio-controls to my PPU rights until that is done? I
> realize this isn't proper procedure for applying for PPU for a given
> package, but I figured these might be unusual circumstances.

unfortunately, DMB members do not have the ACL to add or remove people
from packagesets, nor can we add or remove packages from individual
PPU.  IIUC, those changes must be done by an archive admin (AA) or
member of the technical board (TB).

However, the package team has already been created
(~ubuntu-studio-uploaders), and I've added you to that team.  I've
also opened the bug requesting the TB to adjust the team ownership of
the packageset:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/1878700

So this change should be made once a TB member is able to make the ACL changes.