Add studio-controls to UbuntuStudio packageset

Erich Eickmeyer eeickmeyer at ubuntu.com
Thu May 14 19:46:52 UTC 2020

Hi DMB,

Could we add studio-controls to the Ubuntu Studio packageset? It's the
continuation of ubuntustudio-controls as an upstream package.

Also, considering (to my knowledge) the ACL has not been updated to give
me the Ubuntu Studio packageset (although it was approved), could we
temporarily add studio-controls to my PPU rights until that is done? I
realize this isn't proper procedure for applying for PPU for a given
package, but I figured these might be unusual circumstances.

Thanks,
Erich
----
Erich Eickmeyer