Requesting upload rights for ltsp

Dan Streetman dan.streetman at canonical.com
Mon Jun 1 21:34:35 UTC 2020

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 1:58 AM Alkis Georgopoulos <alkisg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I'm an edubuntu-dev member and a DM.
> I've upload rights for ltsp and epoptes in Debian:
> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=alkisg%40gmail.com
>
> I have upload rights in Ubuntu for epoptes via edubuntu-dev:
> https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/packagesets/focal/edubuntu
>
> I would like to have upload rights in Ubuntu for ltsp as well.
> One way to do that would be to add "ltsp" to the edubuntu packageset
> (edubuntu did use ltsp a lot),
> and another would be that I get listed as a per-package uploader for
> both ltsp and epoptes.

Hi, sorry for the delay - just to follow up on this, I believe that:

1) you now have PPU upload rights for both ltsp and epoptes for x/b/e/f/g
2) we are planning to decommission and remove the edubuntu packageset,
and the only additional package upload rights you need after it's
removed are for the tux{math,paint,type} and x11vnc packages (as
outlined in https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/1881653)

Please let us know if either of those are incorrect.