PPU application: nick black

Nick Black dankamongmen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 14:51:35 UTC 2020

Robie Basak left as an exercise for the reader:
> As a Debian Maintainer for the package, we'd certainly appreciate you
> also maintaining the package in Ubuntu when needed. However I don't see
> that you currently have any sponsored uploads in Ubuntu. Am I missing
> any?

The only one would be the post-Debian-freeze upload of notcurses
1.7.4, for which I requested (and was granted) an FFE:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/notcurses/+bug/1896717

> I encourage you to seek sponsorship for Ubuntu uploads for the time
> being, and apply for unsupervised upload access once you have a few of
> these.
> We can chat further and with others in the meeting today if this will
> help. Sorry I hadn't brought this up earlier.

No problem. In that case, I probably needn't bother attending
the meeting (in about ten minutes), no? If that's the case,
enjoy a shorter meeting, and I'll see you again sometime down
the road =].

--nick

--
nick black -=- https://www.nick-black.com