Membership to Ubuntu MATE uploaded expired over the weekend

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 3 13:49:24 UTC 2020

Hi Martin,

On Tue, Dec 01, 2020 at 12:52:52AM +0000, Martin Wimpress wrote:
> I'd like to request that my membership to ubuntu-mate-uploaders be
> reinstated, it expired over the weekend.

Now done. Sorry I missed this on Tuesday.

Note that the expiry time is 180 days, on request from the TB, for
flavour uploading teams to ensure that flavours don't get released
without uploaders. So your new (self renewal) expiry is 2021-06-01.

But the DMB have a policy to just reinstate uploaders on request if
their memberships expire due to an admin oversight and they ask promptly
:)

Robie