Application for CoreDev (rafaeldtinoco)

Rafael David Tinoco rafaeldtinoco at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 3 14:02:24 UTC 2019

Hello Robie,

Very well pointed! I have removed those which did not explicitly
mentioned coredev as a path AND also I have warned those whom I kept
comments / endorsements from (IRC):

""
I have copied my serverdev/motu application into
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/rafaeldtinoco/CoreDev and I have removed all the
comments/endorsements that didn't explicitly say something about my path
to coredev as, appropriately reminded by rbasak, it could look like a
false coredev endorsement. With that, please let me know if you would
like me to remove/change your previous endorsement / comment, now in the
coredev application, or feel free to do it yourself. Thanks you very
much in advance!!
"""

Please let me know if you think something else should be changed and
thanks for reviewing my application!

Rafael