Can haz downgrade to emeritus/member?

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Tue Apr 2 16:33:27 UTC 2019

Greetings! I received some advice that this was the proper mailing list
to request that my Ubuntu membership be downgraded, from core dev to
regular membership, as somebody who is emeritus, but doesn't want to
have upload permissions anymore.

I'm using clint at fewbar.com in case my usual Ubuntu alias
clint at ubuntu.com stops working (which is a special thing that forwards
to clint-fewbar for.. reasons).

So, my launchpad user is clint-fewbar, and I'd like to have my
now-expired ubuntu-core-dev membership downgraded to just regular ubuntu
membership so I can keep the ubuntu cloak on IRC and keep email
forwards flowing, as that address is in many a changelog. ;)

Thanks for your help!