Meeting schedule off-by-one?

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 17 11:41:29 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 06:33:39AM -0500, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 10:16 AM, Lukasz Zemczak
> <lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com> wrote:
> > I have noticed that the DMB meetings were moved by one week, probably
> > due to the first meeting of the year being on the 1st of January.
>
> Christmas and New Year's Day were both Mondays. Monday, January 15th
> was a US holiday. If there were an applicant, I thought going an
> entire month without offering a meeting would be frustrating.

I accept that this could be an issue (if it happens). This isn't in
conflict with my desire to avoid shifting the "phase" though. Instead of
cancelling one of the intermediary meetings, we could move it, while not
affecting the timing of future meetings.

For example, the 15 Jan meeting could be moved forward to 8 Jan
(retaining its start time), but everything else could stay the same.