Meeting schedule off-by-one?

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 15 17:59:57 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 04:16:44PM +0100, Lukasz Zemczak wrote:
> And the agenda was set to the 22nd. I would propose just sticking to
> what we had defined in the agenda, not move things around once again.
> All applicants are looking at meeting dates per the agenda anyway (or
> at least should). I can look into adjusting fridge if needed.

I was trying to avoid changing everything else that tracks DMB meetings,
such as my personal calendar. If I have to schedule something far in the
future and there's nothing in it then I pick the emptiest week. So by
shifting all DMB meetings in the future off-by-one-week, I don't know
what clashes that creates. For me or for anyone else. Or am I the only
person who does this?

But sure, if you think it's more awkward to change again, let's not
change again.

But also, please can we try to avoid phase-shifting the DMB meetings
again? IMHO, it would be better to cancel specific meetings then push
all future meetings around. To avoid confusion with third party copies
of our calendar if nothing else.

Robie