Meeting schedule off-by-one?

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Mon Jan 15 15:16:44 UTC 2018

Hey Robie,

Snippet from the IRC channel:

--- Log opened Tue jan 02 09:05:09 2018
(...)
10:45 < sil2100> hm, as per the Agenda the nearest DMB meeting is on the 8th
10:45 < sil2100> I saw I got an e-mail notification yesterday for the
meeting instead
10:45 < sil2100> I guess we moved it one week right? Should I adjust
the calendar in that case?
11:35 < sil2100> Ok, I modified the calendar now
(...)

I have noticed that the DMB meetings were moved by one week, probably
due to the first meeting of the year being on the 1st of January. I
remember we had some discussion before new years before that. I wasn't
sure about what we decided so I asked, but since no one answered I
just assumed it was agreed by everyone. So I modified the calendar,
but probably something went wrong and it's not visible on the fridge.
What I did was modify existing events on the calendar so no idea how
this could not get forwarded, but yeah, maybe there's a separate
calendar for the fridge events.

If we assume that all the meetings have been shifted, the next meeting
is on the 22nd. Also, always the most reliable place for checking
meeting times is the agenda:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda

And the agenda was set to the 22nd. I would propose just sticking to
what we had defined in the agenda, not move things around once again.
All applicants are looking at meeting dates per the agenda anyway (or
at least should). I can look into adjusting fridge if needed.

Cheers,