New Kernel Uploader

Andy Whitcroft apw at canonical.com
Thu Feb 22 18:27:41 UTC 2018

Today, the Kernel Uploaders Team[1] had an ad-hoc meeting with the
following members in attendence:

   Andy Whitcroft (apw) [chair]
   Leann Ogasawara (leann-ogasawara)
   Brad Figg (brad-figg)
   Stefan Bader (smb)
   Seth Forshee (sforshee)
   Kleber Sacilotto de Souza (kleber-souza)
   Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo (cascardo)

The meeting was called to review the upload application for Marcelo
Henrique Cerri (mhcerri)[3].  Marcelo has been working in the kernel team
for over 1.5 years.  He has been heavily involved in the Development
kernel, as well as spinning up a number of our cloud specific kernels.
Marcelo has also worked on the stable kernel regularly.  His application
was warmly recieved by the team.  His sponsors firmly endorsed his
application.  A vote was held and passed unanimously:

   Andy Whitcroft			+1
   Leann Ogasawara			+1
   Brad Figg				+1
   Stefan Bader				+1
   Seth Forshee				+1
   Kleber Sacilotto de Souza		+1
   Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo	+1

The team would like to thank Marcelo for their hard work on Ubuntu and
take this opportunity to welcome them to the team.  This has been a
long time coming (more our fault than Marcelo's) and further delayed by
Meltdown/Spectre recovery.  It is well deserved, thank you.

Andy Whitcroft was tasked with adding the applicant to the team.

Congratulations!

-apw (On Behalf of the Kernel Uploaders Team)

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-kernel-uploaders
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/Dev/UploadRights
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarceloCerri/LinuxUploadApplication