Core Dev Application - Questions/Voting Thread

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Thu Sep 14 10:17:12 UTC 2017

As for me, I'm basically ready to vote. Of course, I'd prefer to see
one more endorsement (like from Matt for instance, as he was
sponsoring some of his uploads), but from my POV it's not required as
I know Balint's skill-set well. And I'd also like to see Balint's
answer to your question Brian.

Cheers,