Core Dev Application - Questions/Voting Thread

Brian Murray brian at canonical.com
Mon Nov 6 19:41:00 UTC 2017

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 01:58:18PM +0200, Balint Reczey wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> As I mentioned in my other email I'd like to switch to applying via email.
>
> My application wiki page:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BalintReczey/CoreDeveloperApplication

I think one concern about your application was the period of time which
you'd been working as an Ubuntu Developer. I realize it is our, the
DMB's, fault for not processing your application in a timely manner but
I wonder if there is any additional information you'd add now that it
has been a couple of months since you originally wrote your application.

Thanks!
--
Brian Murray