The Application of Colin King for PPU - Q&A and Voting Thread

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Tue May 23 17:58:16 UTC 2017

Hello Colin!

Let me start off with a few quick and standard questions myself. I'm
sure those will be easy - just making sure you were looking after
those parts before.

1. After getting PPU rights for the packages I want to make sure you
would be able to follow them to the end after the upload. What could
go wrong that could cause a package to get stuck in -proposed and not
automatically migrate to the release pocket? Where would you look for
for answers?

2. An SRU-related question: when publishing an update to a stable
supported series, what information should you provide on the bug
(especially regarding regression potential)?

Thanks.

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team