The Application of Colin King for PPU - Q&A and Voting Thread

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Tue May 23 08:14:23 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!

On yesterday's DMB meeting we have decided to handle Colin King's PPU
application remotely through e-mail. I am starting this thread to
begin the review process and then proceed with voting.

The application in mention:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ColinKing/DeveloperZFSandSPL

In short: Colin is applying for PPU rights for zfsutils-linux and spl-linux.

I would like us to start with questions and after a day or two we
begin the voting process.
Please be sure to ask questions as soon as possible, since for this
application not to go on forever I will not be waiting indefinitely
for everyone to get the required feedback from our applicant.

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team