Re-generate the list of my personal packageset?

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 11 15:07:31 UTC 2017

Hi Aron,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 12:48:14AM +0800, Aron Xu wrote:
> Can you help regenerate the list of my personal packageset? There are
> some updates in my maintained packages at Debian and I'd like to have
> them included.

I see a fairly large list of PPU permissions, as well as the
ubuntyukylin and input-methods packagesets. PPU is currently:

bbswitch, bumblebee, fbterm-ucimf, fcitx, fcitx-anthy, fcitx-chewing,
fcitx-cloudpinyin, fcitx-configtool, fcitx-fbterm, fcitx-googlepinyin,
fcitx-hangul, fcitx-libpinyin, fcitx-m17n, fcitx-qimpanel, fcitx-qt5,
fcitx-rime, fcitx-sayura, fcitx-sunpinyin, fcitx-table-extra,
fcitx-table-other, fcitx-ui-light, fcitx-unikey, gecko-mediaplayer,
gmchess, gnome-mplayer, gnome-paint, ibus, ibus-libpinyin, ibus-pinyin,
ibus-rime, ibus-table, iptraf-ng, iptux, kcm-fcitx, libgooglepinyin,
libpinyin, libpyzy, librime, libucimf, libxml2, libxslt, netcat-openbsd,
openvanilla-modules, primus, proxychains, python-jswebkit, spdylay,
spl-linux, tcpcopy, trafficserver, ucimf-chewing, ucimf-openvanilla,
ucimf-sunpinyin, zhcon, zfs-linux

Please can you tell us exactly what you want amending? We don't have
tooling for matching up against Debian maintainerships as far as I'm
aware, so if you could tell me what the diff is, that would be useful.

Thanks,

Robie